英语900句:Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的想法

706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应该听老师的话?

707. That‘s just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。

708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是这样。

709. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的尝试,但并不完全正确。

710. That‘s rather disappointing. 真是让人失望。

711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.

我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱。

712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要随地吐痰行吗?

713. It‘s only a suggestion, you don‘t have to take it.

这只是一个建议,你可以不听。

714. If you really want my advice I don‘t think you should quit

school.

如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学。

715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.

谢谢你的建议,但我得自己想想。

716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time

in persuading him.

他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在浪费时间。

717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意了。

718. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的工作看起来并不令人满意。

719. What about your opinion? 你怎么想?

720. I generally agree with you. 我大体上同意你的看法。 九、 Asking For Help

请别人帮忙

721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我开门吗?

722. With pleasure. 乐意帮忙。

723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意开窗吗?

724. Not at all. 一点儿也不。

725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔?

726. Sure. 当然。

727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一点儿钱吗?

728. No problem. How much? 没问题,你要多少?

729. I hope I‘m not bothering you. 我希望我没有打扰你。

730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不会给你添太多麻烦。

731. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感谢你的帮助。

732. I don‘t want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻烦你。

733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?

734. I‘d be glad to help. 我乐意帮忙。

735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄这封信吗?

© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞0
分享