用What are you up to?表达“你最近在忙啥呢?”等

今天要和大家分享的口语表达是:What are you up to? 这个口语表达使用很普遍,一般有以下三个意思。

What are you up to? 的第一个意思是:你最近在忙啥呢?相当于:What‘s up?



  • – It‘s been a while. What are you up to?
    – 好久不见啊,你最近在忙啥呢?
    – I‘ve been preparing for the performance all around the clock. It‘ll be held at the weekend.
    – 我整天都在准备表演。表演会在周末举行。
    – Oh, really! Break a leg!
    – 真的吗?祝你好运哦。

What are you up to? 的第二个意思是:你在做什么?相当于:What are you doing?

  • – Hey, what are you up to?
    – 嗨,你在干什么呀?
    – I lost my job, so I am trying to find a new one to bring home the bacon.
    – 我丢了工作,所以我正试着找个新工作来养家糊口。
    – Okay, take your time then.
    – 好的,那你慢慢找吧。
  • -What are you up to? Are you listening?
    – 你在干什么?你在用心听讲吗?
    – I‘m sorry. I was zoning out. Now I‘m all ears.
    – 对不起,我刚刚走神了。现在,我全神贯注了。

What are you up to? 的第三个意思是:你打算干嘛?相当于:What are you going to do?

  • – It‘s Friday. What are you up to?
    – 今天是周五,你准备干嘛去?
    – I‘m gonna hang out with my best friend.
    – 和我好朋友出去玩。

另外,值得注意的是,语气不同所要表达的意思也不一样哦。What are you up to? 也可以表示:你正在搞什鬼?

© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞0
分享