To A.P. Kern 致克恩

 

To A.P. Kern

致克恩

普希金

图片[1]-To A.P. Kern 致克恩-笑傲英语网

I remember a wonderful moment

我记得那美妙的瞬间:

As before my eyes you appeared,

你就在我的眼前降临,

Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,

如同昙花一现的梦幻,

Like a spirit of the purest beauty.

如同纯真之美的化身。

In the torture of hopeless melancholy,

我为绝望的悲痛所折磨,

图片[2]-To A.P. Kern 致克恩-笑傲英语网

In the bustle of the world's noisy hours,

我因纷乱的忙碌而不安,

That voice rang out so tenderly,

一个温柔的声音总响在耳边,

I dreamed of that lovely face of yours.

妩媚的身影总在我梦中盘旋。

The years flew quickly. The storm's blast

岁月流逝。一阵阵迷离的冲动

图片[3]-To A.P. Kern 致克恩-笑傲英语网

Scattered the dreams of former times,

象风暴把往日的幻想吹散,

And I forgot your tender voice,

我忘却了你那温柔的声音,

And the features of your heavenly face.

也忘却了你天仙般的容颜。

In remoteness, in gloomy isolation,

在荒凉的乡间,在囚禁的黑暗中,

My days dragged quietly, nothing was new,

我的时光在静静地延伸,

图片[4]-To A.P. Kern 致克恩-笑傲英语网

No godlike face, no inspiration,

没有崇敬的神明,没有灵感,

No tears, no life, no love, no you.

没有泪水,没有生命,没有爱情。

Then to my soul an awakening came,

我的心终于重又觉醒,

And there again your face appeared,

你又在我眼前降临,

Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,

如同昙花一现的梦幻,

Like a spirit of the purest beauty.

如同纯真之美的化身。

图片[5]-To A.P. Kern 致克恩-笑傲英语网

And my heart beat with a rapture new,

心儿在狂喜中萌动,

And for its sake arose again

一切又为它萌生:

A godlike face, an inspiration,

有崇敬的神明,有灵感,

And life, and tears, and love, and you

有泪水,有生命、也有爱情。

图片[6]-To A.P. Kern 致克恩-笑傲英语网

重点单词

tender adj. 温柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,亲切的,敏感的,未成熟

inspiration n. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)

gloomy adj. 阴暗的,抑沉的,忧闷的

fleeting adj. 飞逝的(疾驰的,短暂的,急走的) 动词flee

remoteness n. 远离,远隔,细微,偏僻

melancholy n. 忧沉,悲哀,愁思 adj. 忧沉的,使人悲伤的,愁

beat v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳

rapture n. 狂喜 vt. 使狂喜

© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞0
分享