在美国生了病朋友小张去医院看病,I need go to hospital老外吓一跳问她得了什么病,也没什么病就是晚上着凉了,可不能直接说go to hospital!
“去医院”不都是“go to hospital”吗?
在某些情况下,“去医院”可以翻译成“go to hospital”
在某些国家或文化中,人们可能更倾向于在病情严重时才前往医院就诊才会说go to hospital
She went to the hospital because she broke her arm."
她去了医院,因为她断了手臂。
如果小病医生会建议你直接去诊所看医生
- see a doctor:看医生
- go to a doctor:看医生
举个例子:
I need to see a doctor because I have a fever."
我需要去看医生,因为我发烧了。
社区医院用英语怎么说?
社区医院用英语可以表达为 "community hospital"
community[kəˈmjuːnɪti]社区
举个例子:
She was treated at the community hospital after her accident.
她在社区医院接受了治疗,这是她出事后的第一站。
诊所用英语怎么说?
"诊所"用英语可以表达为 "clinic" 或者 "medical clinic"
clinic[ˈklɪnɪk]诊所
I went to the clinic for a routine check-up."
我去诊所进行例行检查。
- I need to see a doctor at the clinic.
我需要去诊所看医生。"
- I have an appointment at the clinic today
我今天有一个诊所的预约。
- I'm feeling sick, I should go to the clinic.
我感觉不舒服,我应该去诊所看看。"
- I'm going to the clinic for a check-up.
我要去诊所做个体检。"
5,Can I schedule an appointment at the clinic for tomorrow?
我可以预约明天在诊所看病吗?